jeudi, mars 07, 2013

JC Sanford: Genetic Entropy & The Mystery of the Genome

This landmark book presents powerful evidence for creation. The author, a well-known ex Cornell University professor of genetics, shows how mutations and natural selection do not account for the information in the human genome. 3rd edition. 
£10 (Purchase book HERE)
______________________________________________
Dr John Sanford, Ph.D. (University of Wisconsin) was a Cornell University Professor for more than 25 years. He has published over 80 scientific publications and has been granted over 30 patents. His most significant scientific contributions involve three inventions, the biolistic (“gene gun”) process, pathogen-derived resistance, and genetic immunization. A large fraction of the transgenic crops (in terms of numbers and acreage) grown in the world today were genetically engineered using the gene gun technology developed by John and his collaborators.
____________________________________________
Related article by author J.C. Sanford - 

Critic ignores reality of Genetic Entropy
The author of a landmark book on genomic decay responds to unsustainable criticisms.
"This book cost me a great deal. I basically laid down my reputation and my career in order to say what I believe to be the truth. I believe the real deception is clearly the Primary Axiom [Man is merely the product of random mutations plus natural selection]. I am still convinced I can persuade any impartial person that the Primary Axiom is indefensible (if they will listen). So why would I lie? I am a sincere orthodox Christian, I believe God will judge me in a very literal sense, and I consider lying is a very serious sin. I am distinguished in my field and I greatly value my integrity as an honest scientist. Yet my integrity as a Christian is much more important to me than my scientific standing. That is why I have been willing to defend what I believe to be true, even knowing that attacking this sacred cow (the Primary Axiom) would bring slander and scorn."
Read full article HERE
____________________________________